nedjelja, 10. siječnja 2010.

Nose Huggies

Get a Smaller Nose In 2 Weeks

When I first found out about your product on the internet, I spent quite some time thinking of whether or not to purchase this, after seeing so many success stories I decided I would try it. Upon receiving it I once again questioned its simplicity thinking how can it actually work. Heh, it`s here now so I may as well try it, its been about a month since I`ve been using the nose huggie and I`ve noticed that my nose has definately become much thinner then before. I was hoping that it would maybe help with the bump I have on my nose bridge, but it is still there.. I was wondering if there is anyway the nose huggie can remove the bump on my nose bridge? Other then that I have to say my nose is much thinner and smaller then what was genetically in store for me, hope to hear from you soon.

Just go here: http://www.nose-huggies.com